Retail Roofing Material Options
There is no shortage of options when it comes to retail establishments. Every type of material you see listed here will come with its own advantages and disadvantages. It is a good idea to sit down with a professional roofer to discuss the options, that way you can be sure that you have the best material for your retail office needs.
- Shake – These wood shakes (also known as cedar shingles and cedar shake) will add plenty of charm and character to the roof.
- Asphalt shingles – Because of their affordability, this is the most common form of roofing material used throughout the nation.
- Tile roofing – Slate, concrete, ceramic, terracotta, and clay all add architectural beauty and grace while being extremely durable.
- Metal roofing – Not only attractive, but copper, aluminum, and steel metal roofs are great for low slope roofs
- Single ply roofing – Because of the four basic elements that go into making this roofing material, it is sturdy and protects your roof well.
- Modified bitumen –This asphalt with modifiers added to it is much more durable because of its rubber or plastic-like properties.
- Spray polyurethane foam – This foam can ensure there is a protective, seamless, and continuous barrier around protrusions in the roof such as pipes and vents.