Spray Foam Roofing Specialists Serving Tucson, AZ & Surrounding Areas
Comfort and cost rank high on the list of things that homeowners care about. Sometimes, you can’t attain comfort without a high cost. When you choose spray foam roofing for your home or commercial structure, you’ll pay a low price without sacrificing comfort.
Spray foam roofing (or Spray Polyurethane Foam) combines two chemicals: polyol and isocyanate. When pumped through a spray gun, the chemicals are heated into a liquid and sprayed onto the roof. The liquid flows seamlessly around vents, chimneys, and pipes, eliminating dips and an uneven roof surface where water can collect.
As it’s applied to the roof, the foam expands, and tiny air bubbles are trapped within. It’s these air bubbles that give spray foam roofing its high R-value. Experts say spray foam is such an effective insulator that it can save you up to 30 percent on energy bills. That equates to roughly 50 cents a square foot annually in energy savings.
Spray foam roofs are incredibly weather-resistant, which is especially critical considering the wind, rain, and ultraviolet light that’s common to the Tucson area. It’s lightweight, which allows flexibility in architectural styles. Here are several more reasons why spray foam is an ideal roofing option for local structures:
- Easily applied and eliminates the need for flashing
- Can be applied over shingles, built-up roofs, clay and concrete tiles, wood, and metal
- Pays for itself in about 4½ years
Spray foam roofing works well for new construction, as well as reroof applications. When it comes to low maintenance roofing, spray foam roofing ranks among the best. Unless you suspect damage from hail or some other high-impact event, an inspection every five years should suffice. In addition to a 35- to 50-year lifespan, spray foam roofing offers other maintenance benefits:
- Its seamless application eliminates the nooks and crannies that cause water damage, reducing the need for repairs.
- It expands and contracts with the building during weather changes, lowering the chance of splitting and cracking.
- It’s environmentally friendly with no toxic chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
With a high-efficiency level, great return on investment, and superior insulating capabilities, a spray foam roof is tough to beat. Its effectiveness, however, depends on a professional application.
Our roofers are seasoned veterans with spray foam applications, and we stand behind every job with a total customer satisfaction guarantee. If you want a qualified spray foam specialist, call Crest Contracting Roofing today.